Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Monday

I am writing a day late because we got back late last night and I fell asleep right away.

First, we went with my Dad to visit Kent (the neon supplies guy). He took us to lunch.

Then my Dad stayed with Kent and my Mom took us to the Aquarium. I loved the Aquarium, it was better than the one in Myrtle Beach. They had a bird and animal show and I was chosen from the crowd to be the assistant. They told me it was very dangerous. They made me put on special gloves and glasses. They said that I could not make eye contact with the animal. They opened up a crate and out came an anteater. It wasn't dangerous at all, they tricked me. I got to feed the anteater yogurt. Then I got a coupon for a free burger from WhatABurger.

They had a dolphin show. They showed how they trained the dolphins. I got to help give a command. They said I would get wet but I thought they were tricking me again. The command was Human Sponge command. We got soaked.

My favorite program was the StingRay program. I got a StingRay tooth. I can't wait to show it to you. I felt a StingRay. They have mucus all over their body that makes them feel like Jello, but it protects them from cuts.

Then Kent took us out to dinner. I ate my first oysters! They were so good! And, I tried my first Sushi. It was good also.

My mom took the pictures yesterday. We have to buy a cable to put them on the blog. So I will show them to you tomorrow.

Have fun at MCA. Braydon

No comments:

Post a Comment