Some people are living at this campground because of Hurricane Katrina. Many people live here because of their homes falling down in Hurricane Katrina. It was four years ago, but people still do not have houses yet. I am sad for them. They really got hit hard.
At the Shed, there was a sign that blew over from a school 5 miles away. They keep it to remind them of the hurricane.
I did all of my homework for this week. Can Mrs. Clement e-mail what to do next? I want to get it over with so my Mom will not make me spend all day working on it.
I hope you are having funa at MCA Braydon.
Your comment about hurricane Katrina lets me know you are learning to appreciate your home and school back in NC! We are hosting the regional spelling bee today. I'm glad you are doing your homework. We miss you!
ReplyDelete